You have no items in your shopping cart.
Portable Stereo Digital PA System
Whether battery powered or plugged in, the BA-330 delivers high-performance sound that defies its size. Its digital stereo amplifier drives four 6. 5" stereo speakers and two tweeters, positioned for wide stereo projection. It's the ideal, all-in-one portable PA solution for small music venues, worship events, conferences, seminars, business meetings and much more.
- All-in-one portable digital PA system suitable for use anywhere
- Powerful high-quality stereo sound for audiences of up to 80 people
- No setup required, just plug in and go!
- Powered by AC power or eight AA batteries
- Four custom-designed 6. 5" speakers and two tweeters for wide stereo projection
- Built-in effects: EQ, reverb, delay, and wide (on/off per channel)
- Four-channel configuration: two channels for mic/instruments plus two channels for stereo inputs
- Stereo Aux input with dedicated volume-control knob
- Advanced Intelligent Anti-Feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand enables optimal monitoring angle
- Speaker-stand adaptor for mounting on a standard speaker stand
If you've ever encountered embarrassing feedback onstage, and most of us have, you'll be pleased to know that the BA-330 is equipped with Roland's advanced Anti-Feedback technology. With a simple switch, the BA-330 automatically detects the howling point and eliminates feedback.
Three high-quality effects are built-into the BA-330: Reverb, Delay, and Wide. The effects can be turned on/off independently for each channel. In addition, a master 2-band EQ is provided as well as EQ control for each channel.
A wide range of instruments, microphones, and devices can be plugged into the BA-330 simultaneously. Two mono channels are provided for microphones or line-level instruments (XLR and 1/4" jacks), two stereo channels are provided for stereo instruments (1/4" L/R jacks), and a stereo Aux input channel is provided for CD players and other devices (RCA and TRS jacks).
The BA-330's Stereo Link jack lets you cascade two units, giving you twice as many channels and the ability to position the two units on opposing sides of the stage.