You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 3 Delay Modes: Analog/Real Echo/Tape Echo
- Analog: Simulates a warm and smooth echo sound created by classic analog delay equipment.
- Real Echo: Simulates a natural echo sound in real environment.
- Tape Echo: Simulates the sweet and spacy echo sound from a
- vintage tape echo machine.
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Delay Modes: 3(Analog, Real Echo, Tape Echo)
- Delay Time: 5ms~780ms
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)