You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bunya: This native sustainable Australian tone wood sourced from Queensland is responsible for over half of Cole Clark’s sales. This is the top used by the majority of our long term artists.
- Air Dry Density 460
- Modulus of Elasticity 11
- Janka Hardness 2.3
- Signature Cole Clark acoustic sound
- For a medium to hard player, especially amplified
- Good for a percussive player
- Handles climate extremes better than the softer timbers. This is a sustainable timber.
Australian Blackwood: This is our number one selling back and side timber. This is an Australian native timber sourced from Tasmania or Victoria and is sustainable. It is a beautiful timber to look at with a very similar tonal characteristic to Koa as it is a very close cousin.
- Air Dry Density 640
- Modulus of Elasticity 13
- Janka Hardness 5.9
- Good low mid’s
- Good mid-range punch
- Good high frequency definition
- Good for amplifying
- Signature Cole Clark acoustic sound, sustainable.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back and sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Left handed version code CCFL2EC-LH-BB