You have no items in your shopping cart.
Behringer A500 Reference Amplifier
The A500 Reference Amplifier is the ideal choice for recording studios, post-production suites, or anyone seeking audiophile-grade performance—without the audiophile-grade sticker shock.
- Ultra-linear power amplifier for recording studios, post-production, live sound and HiFi application
- 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms, 600 Watts into 8 Ohms in bridged mono operation
- Servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker such as studio monitors, etc.
- Advanced convection-cooling for absolutely noise-free and stable operation (no fan)
- Precise level meter and clip indicators for accurate performance monitoring
- Input connections on balanced XLR, 1/4'' TRS and RCA connectors
- Speaker outputs on professional ''touch-proof'' binding posts and 1/4'' TS connectors
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba / Fairchild power transistors
- Independent thermal overload protection with LED indicator for each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany