You have no items in your shopping cart.
Behringer Powerplay P16-M Digital Personal Mixer
The BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to give your musicians and vocalists what they really want—“more me!” P16-M Personal Mixers lets each performer take control of what they hear, allowing the engineer to concentrate on providing the audience with the best possible listening experience. Fast and easy to set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in a matter of minutes—and the system can be expanded to adapt to changing needs.
- 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
- Ultra-intuitive "analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
- Solo and Mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
- Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device such as BEHRINGER BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany