You have no items in your shopping cart.
Behringer iNuke NU4-6000 Power Amp
The powerful iNUKE NU4-6000 packs four 1500-Watt amplifiers into the space of one. Now you can run your stereo full range mains plus two separate monitor mixes with this one exceptionally lightweight, rack-mountable powerhouse. Or, you may want to operate your subwoofers in bridge mode (3000 W) and run you mid/high packs in mono biamp mode (2 x 1500 W). The highly versatile iNUKE NU4-6000 gives you options, and lots of them. Our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology combined with ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies ensures these feather-light power amps will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
- Delivers 4 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs / 5. 5 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany